Friday, January 4, 2013

Wood - Paper Towel Holder by Lesa Kay


Look what I just made! I think it turned out well. All I have left to do is a little finish work (a little more sanding) and it will be ready to go. Talk about your one-of-a-kind item! This little twisty top wooden paper towel holder would be a nice compliment to any kitchen. I think the top, which I hand turned, looks reminiscent of a seashell. It can be stained any wood tone or painted any color to suit your decor. Just leave a message at checkout in my Etsy shop and I'll be happy to accommodate you.

Have a different idea of what you would like for the top of your wooden paper towel holder? Just convo me over at my Etsy shop and we can work out the details.

This item is located in my shop at the following link:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/119525851/wooden-upright-paper-towel-holder

Thank you for shopping by! ;-)

No comments: