Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What I Believe - The Book of Mormon

Being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, of course, I read the Book of Mormon.

Contrary to some belief in the world, The Book of Mormon is not a substitute for the Holy Bible but is a companion book to the Bible, another testament of Christ's ministry amongst the peoples of the Americas.

A Book of Mormon Story



The Book of Mormon has had a profound and an uplifting effect upon me. It literally fills me with tears of joy when I read it knowing in my heart that these are the words of those who lived upon this continent centuries ago. It makes me feel more connected to them; their struggles in life, which in some ways resemble my own. It always astonishes me just how inspiring and thought-provoking this book really is. I have found many answers to my questions by searching through its pages.

The Book of Mormon is a gift from our Heavenly Father unto the world.

This is what I believe.


No comments: