Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What I Believe - God Is Always There


Sometimes we think that God has forgotten us or even that there is no God because a certain something didn't happen on our particular time schedule. Then we get that wake up call after going to sleep, a wake up call that averts certain disaster -- you forgot to turn off that pot on the stove. Money is scarce and somehow the food that you need for tomorrow is not burned. More importantly, somehow the house has not burned down around you. You are safe. Your home is safe. Even your food is safe.

God will wake you up when you need it most. He just woke me up and let me know that I had forgotten to write this post for Wednesday, and a few other things that needed my attention. God is always there. We have but to reach out and trust in him.

This is what I believe.

No comments: