Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Faves - The Broom Chick



My mother used to make brooms when she was living, so I have a soft spot for broom makers. She used materials right from our own yard to do it too. They worked so well. I always felt they were much better than the ones we sometimes bought from the store.

I love handmade brooms like the ones The Broom Chick makes. These brooms are lovely and have an old world charm that is simply wonderful. Just take a look inside her shop at Etsy and see the creative way she has with broom corn and the other materials she uses to make these amazing brooms.

The Broom Chick

Be sure to stop over at my Cherish blog for Music Monday when I will be featuring the band Foster the People. Then back here at No Stranger Here for What I Believe Wednesday. Then, for the next few weeks, I will feature one favorite shop per Friday Faves.

Until then, have a great weekend everyone and take care out there!

No comments: