Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Faves - tiny confessions



I confess! I confess! I love the shop I'm sharing with you this week because secretly I feel a little catty sometimes. Maybe a little doggie.  Oh, what the heck! I love all God's creatures great and small! I'll pet any small (or large), furry animal that doesn't bite!

I love the humor and the imagination that goes into making these tiny confessions.

tiny confessions
https://www.etsy.com/shop/tinyconfessions

Be sure to stop over at my Cherish blog for Music Monday when I will be sharing songs from the band Madness. Then back here at No Stranger Here for What I Believe Wednesday. Then, for the next few weeks, I will feature one favorite shop per Friday Faves.

Until then, have a great weekend everyone and take care out there!

No comments: