Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Barkticles - Puppy Mills

I may just be an innocent Beagle, but even I know about Puppy Mills. I won't go into details here about what happens in Puppy Mills, there's enough information on them out there on the web, but suffice it to say: Puppy Mills are bad business no matter how you look at them!

So what I want you to do the next time you want a puppy is go to your local animal shelter. They always have lots of cute pups-- even Beagles, like me!

And take the time to get to know about Dogs before you bring one home, too. So often I hear about people who get puppies who didn't understand what it would take to be a good Dog Daddy or a Dog Mommy. I'm sure they have the best of intentions but it takes more than good intentions to be a good Pup Parent.

O, and all of this goes for cats, too. Yes, Beagles know that even cats need good homes.

So barks I, pawed --




No comments: