Saturday, December 17, 2011

Jack of All Trades...

I saw this article and thought I might share it here for anyone else who might find themselves in a similar situation -- that of trying to do too many things at once. I used to think that's what I wanted to be -- a 'Jack of all trades and a master of none'. When I was growing up, I thought that was the best way to be, and I still struggle with these thoughts. Apparently, I am not alone in this as you will see when you read this article by an individual named Chris.

http://mental-freedom.com/creating-goals/being-effective/jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none/

Do you multi-task? Are you a Jack of all Trades and a Master of None? Have you found a great way to focus and center yourself? I would love to read all about it in the comments.


No comments: