Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Faves 84 - Happy Holidays to Everyone!


It's so close to the holidays for a lot of us, so I'm just coming in here this week to wish all of you a very safe, happy, and joyous holiday. For me and my house, it will be Christmas and I'm looking forward to spending some time in quiet contemplation of what this holiday means to me. I hope you too will take some time to reflect, relax, and reboot. ;-)


  













 Merry Christmas!












Happy Solstice!













  

Good Yule!












Happy Kwaanza!

















Happy St. Stephen's Day - Day of the Wren, or Boxing Day!  (However you wish to commemorate it.)

And.... (Drum roll!)














Happy New Year!

But, above all, may you be happy whatever day it is!

Much love to you all, and God bless!

[Friday Faves will return on January 4th, 2013 with some crisp, white linens for a White Sale theme.]

No comments: