Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What I Believe - Change


Daily Bread: Change
Mormon Channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kbgg7OT3TI

When I think about where I was versus where I am --
Well... I'm not that impressed with my earthly progress, and even my spiritual progress leaves a bit to be desired. However, when I think back, when I look back through the journals I have fairly faithfully kept since joining The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I see that there has been a change in me, maybe even a lot of change. I know I still have a long way to go, but I do feel the Lord's patience with me and even His humor about me and what makes me tick. His humor helps me to not take myself so seriously at times and His patience lets me know that He truly does care, even about me.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints teaches its members that all people are inherently good. So one of the ways in which I changed when I became a Mormon is that I began to see people in a whole new light and that we are all a part of something great and wonderful. It made me feel good then and it still makes me feel really good to look out over a crowd of people and remember that we are all one big awesomely amazing family!

This is what I believe.

No comments: