Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Well, I have to say that this has been one of the best Valentine's Days I have had in a very, very long time. First thing upon waking I received some VERY good news, something I've been hoping to come my way for a quite a while. Then, I got proposed to -- three times! Yes, I did! Three whole times.

Now, that's not to say that I actually was proposed to by three different persons or by any one person for that matter. These proposals came in a manner that is like what I spoke of Wednesday in my new feature "What I Believe," these proposals came as a way to remind me just how good things yet can be.

In other words, it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings, and this fat lady ain't sung yet! And I intend to sing for a good, long while when I do sing. So don't expect me to be taking any bows and leaving the stage any time soon-- not at least until God puts out his mighty crook and yanks me off the stage at any rate. ;-)

And so, with a heart filled with joy and a whole big heap of love for my fellow man, I would like to wish all of you the very best Valentine's Day that you have had in a long time, as well!

Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone! And thank you for reading!

No comments: