Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Faves - Katwise



One of my most favorite shops on Etsy is one that goes simply by the name Katwise. I love this lady's work and, in my opinion, she is -- the most interesting woman in the world. She would laugh about that because she's also a very sweet and humble person too.

Katwise makes some of the most beautiful sweater coats I've ever seen. She takes old sweaters, cuts them up, serges the seams and turns them into masterpieces of color and form. Essentially, if you buy a Katwise sweater coat, you WILL be wearing a work of art.

Right now there are no coats in her shop, but she has many patterns that are available for purchase so you can make one for yourself in the Katwise style. However, on August 31, 2014 at 12:00 PM New York Time, she will have a whole bunch of new sweaters that she has just created. But act fast! Because her sweaters literally fly off the cyber shelves of her Etsy shop as soon as she posts them. Yes, they are that amazing!

Take a look at her Facebook page to see her upcoming collection:

https://www.facebook.com/sweaterkat

And here is her Etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/katwise

Be sure to stop over at my Cherish blog for Music Monday when I will be sharing songs from The Pierces. Think Pretty Little Liars theme song. Then back here at No Stranger Here for What I Believe Wednesday. Then, for the next few weeks, I will feature one favorite shop per Friday Faves.

Until then, have a great weekend everyone and take care out there!


No comments: