Wednesday, August 27, 2014

What I Believe - Joseph Smith

Joseph Smith: The Prophet of the Restoration:



"Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

Joseph Smith, Jr., was only fourteen when he experienced something that would ultimately bring about the restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. From those humble beginnings on his father's farm until the day he paid the ultimate price and was martyred for his beliefs, Joseph Smith, Jr.'s reliance upon the Lord never ceased.

Joseph Smith followed through in all of the things that were required of him and, thus, we have The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, of which I am a grateful member.

I trust with all the faith in my heart that Joseph Smith is a true prophet of God.

This is what I believe.

No comments: