Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Faves - Wee Bindery



A friend of mine shared this song with a couple of us and I just felt it went well with this week's favorite shop. The group is called The Travelling Band and the song is Hands Up.

Now, let's hear it for one of my most favorite shops --

I LOVE Wee Bindery! I have since I first encountered them on Etsy a few years back. I mean, seriously. Take a look at the workmanship, the artistry that goes into every single one of their products. I really can't say enough good about Wee Bindery! I even love their name. Can you tell?

Wee Bindery
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeeBindery

Be sure to stop over at my Cherish blog for Music Monday when I will be sharing more songs from The Travelling Band. Then back here at No Stranger Here for What I Believe Wednesday. Then, for the next few weeks, I will feature one favorite shop per Friday Faves.

Until then, have a great weekend everyone and take care out there!

No comments: