Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Faves - CountryGirlPrims


Halloween is almost upon us and I thought it would be a good idea to find a shop with some fun items for Halloween. Countrygirlprims, which has primitive folk art styled items, has a lot of fun patterns to make such cute things as primitive cats, or kats, and witch's boots for Halloween gifts or for decorating your home or office. But there are also cute primitive snowmen, so you can get ready for the holidays coming up in December.

I hope you enjoy browsing CountryGirlPrims .

Be sure to stop over at my Cherish blog on Monday for a new feature called Amusing Monday when I will be sharing jokes, humor, personal funny anecdotes, cartoons, even animation. Who couldn't use a good laugh on Monday? Then back here at No Stranger Here for What I Believe Wednesday. My Friday Faves will be undergoing some changes because I will start featuring some of my other favorites, such as books, authors, shops from Etsy as well as other sites and, of course, music.

Until then, have a great weekend everyone and take care out there!


No comments: